Sunday, July 22, 2018

Written by Brooke: Food and a view?

I've always wanted to come to this place after I saw it on Instagram.
As you can see, this place looks very fattening. But, it is worth the calories.


Here's Aunt Michelle living with the apes.
There was a lot of traffic and people as expected.

The city that never sleeps. (Time Square)

Here I am outside the New York Public Library.

This famous statue was outside the New York Public Library and Michelle had to take a picture.
Grand Central Train Station
The Magnolia Bakery is recommended place if you want a sweet treat.

This is the amazing view that we got before the clouds came in to ruin it.

Here I am at Top of the Rock.

This was the starting point of all of the clouds wanting to be in the picture.

St. Patrick's Cathedral was an exciting learning experience.
Atlas holds the world on his shoulders.

We saw many clothing stores but Versace was Michelle's favorite.
This was the place where I tried dumplings for the first time.
These are handmade ramen noodles in the soup, and the daoxia noodles I'm pointing to are also from scratch. I hated the honey and fresh ginger iced tea--too bitter and hurt my throat.
Overall it was a good day. The crowds can be overwhelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment