Sunday, July 22, 2018

Brooke in the Big Apple

For a while, I've wanted to bring my niece with us on a family trip.  I asked her where she wanted to go, and she chose the Big Apple. So for the next few days, Brooke will be telling the story in her own words here! Here's Brooke...
In the airport, I have a feeling that this New York trip will be very exciting yet interesting. The streets with be filled with so many different sounds and noises. The road will be covered for miles with different colored cars and buses, and everywhere you look, you will see hundreds of people. New York city is a massive and busy place so it'll be really cool to see and explore a new city. I have very high expectations for our trip and I'm sure that this will be a vacation to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment